Le dernier numéro de Social Compass (2015,2) vient de paraître.
– Julia Martínez-Ariño, Gloria García-Romeral, Gemma Ubasart-González, and Mar Griera, “Demonopolisation and dislocation: (Re-)negotiating the place and role of religion in Spanish prisons”
– Tom Buchanan and Paige Gabriel, “Race differences in acceptance of cremation: Religion, Durkheim, and death in the African American community”
– Francesco Cerchiaro, Stef Aupers, and Dick Houtman, “Christian-Muslim couples in the Veneto region, northeastern Italy: Dealing with religious pluralism in everyday family life”
– Mark Jennings, “An extraordinary degree of exaltation: Durkheim, effervescence and Pentecostalism’s defeat of secularisation”
– Sam Han, “Disenchantment revisited: Formations of the ‘secular’ and ‘religious’ in the technological discourse of modernity”
– Anneke Pons-de Wit, Peter Versteeg, and Johan Roeland, “Contextual responses to interreligious encounters online”
– Jason Wollschleger, “Disengaged and indistinct: The subcultural identity of the Emerging Church Movement”